We offer teams from the U8 through U14 levels in our youth program. Players can be younger, and play up age levels, however cannot be older than the current age group as of May 1st of the current year. Players who are 13 on 5/1, for instance, would be able to play on the U13 team – or higher.
Falls Aces prides itself in matching competitive levels of our teams with the tournaments we enter. Players will be challenged during training sessions and practices in order to push each Aces player further into their development. Young players who are not challenged regularly may not develop the skills or aptitude to thrive further in their baseball careers – or life.
Here are some additional benefits of playing Falls Aces baseball:
- Indoor Winter Workouts at our own facility
- Fall & Winter instruction camps
- Challenging tournaments throughout the baseball “season”
- Earned playing time – no “Coach’s Kid” experience
- Culture based on learning and developing, not winning at all costs or playing meaningless games
- No inning limits for position players
- Competitive atmosphere
Follow us on Facebook to learn more about upcoming games, tryouts, and other information concerning the Falls Aces!