➡ If you have not checked out the latest training sessions we have to offer, you are missing out on some GREAT pitcher and catcher training opportunities! You can learn more about all of the below sessions by visiting our Baseball Training page.
Catcher Camps, led by Jacob Windom:
- Introduction To Catching – This program aims to teach the basics of the catcher position. Everything from stances, to receiving, to blocking and throwing will be covered. The emphasis will be on learning the basic movements in order to begin their catching career.
- Catcher Program: Stealing Strikes – This session is for the experienced catcher who is looking to learn the art of getting pitched balls to be called as strikes. The focus is on learning body movements that provide the illusion of borderline pitches looking like pure strikes.
Register here for any of these sessions!
Pitcher Programs, led by Alex Tomter:
- Introduction To Pitching – This program aims to teach the basics of throwing a baseball. Everything from fastball grip, arm path, and how to properly use the legs will be covered. The emphasis will be on throwing the ball correctly and with intent.
- Pitching 101 – This program will be for pitchers who have experience pitching and have the basics down but are looking for a more general knowledge. Focus will be on cleaning up mechanical flaws and throwing the ball with dual intent of throwing hard and throwing for strikes.
- Ace of the Staff – This advanced program will cover more of the fine tuning in building pitchers. Things like off-speed pitch design, pitch selection, pick-off moves and pitch location will be the focus. Concepts like pitching mentality, holding base runners and more will be stressed from the very first session.
- Velocity Training – Learn the principles of velocity and how to implement them through various drills using plyoballs, wrist weights, medicine balls and resistance bands. Data will be kept throughout in order to measure effectiveness of program.